From simple beginnings as a maternity hospital to its growth into a fully-fledged hospital, our client reached out to us to help them make improvements in their operational efficiency and perform software upgrades as well as ensure the readiness of their IT systems to better integrate new healthcare organizations via expansion and/or acquisition.
Y&L provided AMS support via a combination of onsite and offshore resources across the SAP landscape and implemented ISH, I.S.H. med, FI, CO, MM, HR, PM and POS modules as well as integration with RI and LIS. Our consultants completed an end-to-end integration between all processes and performed upgrades on enhancement packs.
Some of the results of this initiative:
- Reduction in claims rejection rate from 2% to 0.2%
- The automation of Accounts Receivable, Package Pricing and Billing
- Workflow automation for the Treasury Desk as well as consumption and billing for items used in the OR
- Improved physical inventory process through barcoding solution
- 24 x 7 integrated system monitoring