One of the largest Power Transmission companies in the U.S. had issues with their existing Enterprise Data Management (EDM) strategy and framework not adequately managing their asset inventory data. In working with Y&L, we created and implemented a new EDM system for the client that would more effectively:
- Provide asset monitoring and management
- Predict asset health risk
- Consolidate asset maintenance and work plans
- Perform capacity planning
- Document disaster recovery planning/preparedness
Y&L Manufacturing Consultants successfully assessed the client’s existing EDM and Data Governance strategy, implemented a more robust Data Governance framework (along with its associated tools), and migrated the company to a new EDM system which significantly improved their technical, functional and operational capabilities in regard to data.